Westcoast Wills & Estates
Westcoast Wills & Estates
Wills and Trusts Lawyers
A wills lawyer here can draft wills, trusts, powers of attorney, representation agreements, and obtain a committeeship order. Our family lawyer offers advice and cohabitation agreements and marriage agreements.
Our probate lawyers advise executors and make a probate application on their behalf to probate a will. An estate lawyer here can also get a grant of administration for intestate estates.
Contesting a will? Disinherited? Defending a will? Our estate lawyers can prepare you for what to expect.
Our business lawyers can help you incorporate a new company, maintain a business, or windup a corporation.
Westcoast Wills & Estates
Estate planning and probate made easy
With eight wills and probate lawyers, our law firm is unique. Our estate lawyers have offices in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Squamish, and Burnaby. Our law firm offers:
- Flexible meeting times – Our estate planning lawyers are available weekdays and evenings to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Personal, focused, professional service – We are wills lawyers and probate lawyers who focus in the areas of estate planning law and probate law. We provide personal, caring and comprehensive advice.
- Competitive rates – our rates are highly competitive; contact us for further details.
- Responsible business – we donate one percent of all revenue to charity, we use sustainably sourced paper, and we strive to reduce our carbon footprint.
Estate Planning for Peace of Mind
With Westcoast Wills and Estates, an estate planning lawyer (wills lawyer) will help you develop a comprehensive estate plan, which may include us preparing some of the following documents for you:
- a Will
- a Power of Attorney
- a Representation Agreement
- an Alter Ego trust
- a Joint Partner trust
- Beneficiary Declarations, including trusts, for RRSPs, Insurance policies, TFSAs, Pension Plans etc.
- a Nomination of Committee
- a Living Will or an Advance Directive
Contact us to book with a wills lawyer in Vancouver, a wills lawyer in North Vancouver, a wills lawyer in Burnaby or a wills lawyer in Squamish.
A probate lawyer you can trust
The experienced probate lawyers from Westcoast Wills & Estates ease the burden on executors and estate administrators. The stresses of being an executor of a will can often be overwhelming. When you book with a probate lawyer at Westcoast, you start with an initial consultation, where the estate lawyer educates executors about all the steps to take in estate administration. Following this first meeting, a probate lawyer can help as much or as little as needed with the probate application or otherwise. Our lawyers guide executors through the complexities of probate until the estate is wound up. If you are an executor who needs some guidance, give us a call and our experienced probate lawyers can help. We have probate lawyers in Vancouver, probate lawyers in North Vancouver, a probate lawyer in Squamish, and a probate lawyer in Burnaby.
Experienced committeeship lawyers
Our committeeship lawyers can apply to court on your behalf for an appointment of committee. This is most often needed when a person becomes incapacitated and they have not already given a power of attorney over their finances to someone else. In this case, all bank accounts that are held only in their name are effectively frozen. If your loved one is in this situation, someone may have to be appointed as their committee of person and estate.
A corporate lawyer from Westcoast Wills & Estates can help with all steps in the life of a company.
- Incorporate a new company
- Incorporate a professional corporation (medical corporations, law corporations, personal real estate corporations etc.)
- Roll over personal assets into a company
- File annual reports and prepare company resolutions
- Share freeze (estate freeze)
- Help with buying/selling/mergers of companies
- Winding up a company in a tax efficient manner.
Wills and probate lawyer Vancouver | Wills and probate lawyer North Vancouver | Wills and probate lawyer Burnaby | Wills and probate lawyer Squamish
Westcoast Wills & Estates has four convenient locations: Vancouver, North Vancouver, Squamish, in Burnaby. All of our offices are wheelchair accessible and on a number of transit routes.
Mobile service is also available. A wills lawyer or probate lawyer can travel to you if you live in North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Squamish, Lions Bay, Burnaby, and most parts of Greater Vancouver from Kerrisdale to Coquitlam. Special arrangements for estate consultations may be made for meetings outside of this area.
Our wills and estate lawyers speak English and Cantonese.
Appointment times to see our lawyers in North Vancouver or Vancouver are available weekdays, both during the day and evening to accommodate those with busy work schedules.
Contact us for a free quote
Head Office - North Vancouver
1200 Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, BC V7M 3H6, Canada
West Broadway Office
1285 W Broadway #600, Vancouver, BC V6H 3X8
3292 Production Way #501, Burnaby, BC V5A 4R4
39012 Discovery Way #212 Squamish, BC V8B 0E5