Westcoast Wills and Probate LawyerVancouver | North Vancouver | Burnaby | Squamish
Westcoast WillsVancouver | North Vancouver | Burnaby | Squamish
We are always looking for friendly and smart people to join our growing team. If you are interested, please send us an email to jobs [@] westcoastwills.com.
Growing Westcoast Wills & Estates is looking to hire a trust and estate planning solicitor with experience creating inter vivos trusts. We are a friendly boutique law firm of eight lawyers in North Vancouver, West Broadway, Burnaby and Squamish who practice exclusively in estate planning, probate and corporate law.
We’re looking for a lawyer who:
- is competent and experienced in creating inter vivos trusts;
- has an interest in the practice of wills & estates law;
- is a member of the Law Society of BC;
- has a warm, friendly personality;
- is a proactive self-starter; and
- strong attention to detail.
Ideally you will also have some of the following (optional):
- experience in other relevant areas of law, such as tax, corporate, real estate, or family law;
- completed courses in the STEP program;
- a law degree from a Canadian university; and
- fluency in a second language.
What you can expect from us:
- A great office environment (voted top three employers in North Vancouver by the Chamber of Commerce);
- A competitive salary (not commission) that is commensurate with experience;
- Achievable targets and bonuses;
- Friendly, supportive co-workers;
- An office where your top quality of work is essential and expected;
- Regular office parties/lunches out; and
- Bettering our community – we donate 1% of revenue to charity.
How to apply:
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- your cover letter;
- your resume;
- your salary expectations;
- if you are three years of call or less, your law school transcripts.
All applications received will be kept confidential.