Westcoast Wills and Probate LawyerVancouver | North Vancouver | Burnaby | Squamish
Westcoast WillsVancouver | North Vancouver | Burnaby | Squamish
A business lawyer at Westcoast Wills & Estates can help you at every stage in your business. We’re here to navigate the corporate registry on your behalf and make the process as easy as possible for you. Whether you’re operating your business as a sole proprietorship, in a partnership, as a joint venture, or as an incorporated company, we have the business law expertise to assist you.
Our corporate law team will work collaboratively with you and your other professional advisors, such as accountants, financial advisors and insurance brokers, to help you reach your business and financial objectives. We do this by getting to know you, your business needs, and your short and long-term goals, to determine which business structure is right for you.
We are company lawyers that can work with you to:
- incorporate a new company for you;
- organize the ownership structure of your company or society;
- incorporate a new professional corporation for you;
- dissolve or restore your company;
- register a sole proprietorship or partnership for you;
- file the annual records and maintain your company’s corporate records;
- implement corporate reorganizations, rollovers, and estate freezes for you;
- update your company’s records if there is a change of directors, officers, shareholders, or addresses;
- create or update your company’s transparency register;
- issue or transfer shares; and
- prepare a shareholders’ agreement or partnership agreement.