Westcoast Wills and Probate LawyerVancouver | North Vancouver | Burnaby | Squamish
Westcoast WillsVancouver | North Vancouver | Burnaby | Squamish
Estate planning is an extremely important exercise. An estate planning lawyer at Westcoast Wills can help you choose and customize the appropriate combination of documents, possibly including a will, trust, power of attorney, and representation agreement. We also thoroughly review all your personal and financial circumstances as part of the estate planning process to ensure:
- Your assets will pass to the people you choose with the least amount of disputes, costs and delay.
- Your minor children are cared for by people who you choose.
- You have control over your health care and finances in the event that you become incapacitated.
Westcoast Wills & Estates provides a number of services related to estate and incapacity planning. Click on the links below for more information on each type of estate planning document:
- Powers of Attorney
- Representation Agreements
- Prenup Agreements (Marriage Agreements and Cohabitation Agreements)
- Life Insurance Designations
- Living wills / Advance Directives
- Nominations of Committee
Not sure if Westcoast Wills is the right fit for you? See what our past clients say about us on our Recommendation Page.
Have questions about estate planning? See our estate planning questions page.